What’s Rich Jones been up to since early March, when he dropped off EP inclusion Shadows? As he puts it on his latest single, he’s been bussin’ hard like Californication talent agent Charlie Runkle. (As for precisely how hard that is, I’m not sure—I’ve never seen the show.) Here, project collaborator Danimal tha Choppa‘s chill boardwork sets the stage for blasé, braggadocious bars from the Windy City buzzmaker. For more, check out Rich Jones and Danimal’s aptly-titled Rich and Danimal Make a Mixtape mixtape, scheduled for digital release this summer.
Written by richard on 05/23/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)