What’s Rich Jones been up to since early March, when he dropped off EP inclusion Shadows? As he puts it on his latest single, he’s been bussin’ hard like Californication talent agent Charlie Runkle. (As for precisely how hard that is, I’m not sure—I’ve never seen the show.) Here, project collaborator Danimal tha Choppa‘s chill boardwork sets the stage for blasé, braggadocious bars from the Windy City buzzmaker. For more, check out Rich Jones and Danimal’s aptly-titled Rich and Danimal Make a Mixtape mixtape, scheduled for digital release this summer.
Written by richard on 05/23/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.