What’s Rich Jones been up to since early March, when he dropped off EP inclusion Shadows? As he puts it on his latest single, he’s been bussin’ hard like Californication talent agent Charlie Runkle. (As for precisely how hard that is, I’m not sure—I’ve never seen the show.) Here, project collaborator Danimal tha Choppa‘s chill boardwork sets the stage for blasé, braggadocious bars from the Windy City buzzmaker. For more, check out Rich Jones and Danimal’s aptly-titled Rich and Danimal Make a Mixtape mixtape, scheduled for digital release this summer.
Written by richard on 05/23/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.