What’s Rich Jones been up to since early March, when he dropped off EP inclusion Shadows? As he puts it on his latest single, he’s been bussin’ hard like Californication talent agent Charlie Runkle. (As for precisely how hard that is, I’m not sure—I’ve never seen the show.) Here, project collaborator Danimal tha Choppa‘s chill boardwork sets the stage for blasé, braggadocious bars from the Windy City buzzmaker. For more, check out Rich Jones and Danimal’s aptly-titled Rich and Danimal Make a Mixtape mixtape, scheduled for digital release this summer.
Written by richard on 05/23/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.