Despite what the title may lead you to believe, the latest jam from Rich Homie Quan and Young Thug, Get TF Out My Face, is actually a complex meditation on the spiritual ramifications of China’s occupation of Tibet. Just kidding. It’s mostly about getting people the f**k out your face which, let’s be honest, is a pretty useful daily skill. Originally featured on Quan’s I Promise I Will Never Stop Going In mixtape, the new video should give lovers and haters alike a renewed chance to weigh in with their opinions. Have at it people…
Written by Nathan S. on 06/13/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Type Of Way (Remix)" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.