Despite what the title may lead you to believe, the latest jam from Rich Homie Quan and Young Thug, Get TF Out My Face, is actually a complex meditation on the spiritual ramifications of China’s occupation of Tibet. Just kidding. It’s mostly about getting people the f**k out your face which, let’s be honest, is a pretty useful daily skill. Originally featured on Quan’s I Promise I Will Never Stop Going In mixtape, the new video should give lovers and haters alike a renewed chance to weigh in with their opinions. Have at it people…
Written by Nathan S. on 06/13/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Type Of Way (Remix)" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.