Despite what the title may lead you to believe, the latest jam from Rich Homie Quan and Young Thug, Get TF Out My Face, is actually a complex meditation on the spiritual ramifications of China’s occupation of Tibet. Just kidding. It’s mostly about getting people the f**k out your face which, let’s be honest, is a pretty useful daily skill. Originally featured on Quan’s I Promise I Will Never Stop Going In mixtape, the new video should give lovers and haters alike a renewed chance to weigh in with their opinions. Have at it people…
Written by Nathan S. on 06/13/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Type Of Way (Remix)" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.