Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Are you a fan of mixed martial arts? What a coincidence—so are Birdman and his Rich Gang posse. But their house rules are a little different than those most of us are familiar with. For example, hitting (so to speak) below the belt is strongly encouraged, and competitors are encouraged to square off au naturel. As you’ve probably surmised, new single Tapout (the follow-up to last week’s Fly Rich) is less about fighting than getting it in. Over Southside and TM88‘s synth-driven boardwork, Baby links up with YMCMB colleagues Lil Wayne and Mack Maine, as well as Epic Records hookman Future, to pay innuendo-laden lyrical tribute to a shawty with a “million dollar p**sy” (as played by Nicki Minaj on verse three). In addition to watching our pages for the latest on forthcoming full-length Rich Gang: Flashy Lifestyle, you can look forward to a new, Hannah Lux Davis-directed video for this cut in the near future. Rich Gang’s first project, the All Stars Mixtape, is still available for digital download.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Rich Gang’s Hannah Lux Davis-directed Tapout visual.
Written by richard on 05/6/13
Submit your Rating
Cash Money Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Fly High (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.