There are some people whom you owe so much that the total is pretty much impossible to calculate. Such is the case for Birdman and the woman in his life, but that doesn’t stop the Cash Money head honcho from making a guesstimate on Rich Gang‘s latest single: “I owe you 100 Favors.” In addition to producing the joint’s radio-ready synth beat, Detail steps out from behind the boards to deliver an Autotuned hook. Last but most definitely not least, Kendrick Lamar grabs the mic to lace verse three with some bittersweet recollections of a pre-fame relationship. Hannah Lux Davis directs the accompanying visuals. Fans will be able to find 100 Favors, the previously-featured Tapout and much more on Rich Gang’s self-titled full-length, available in stores and online as of July.
Cash Money Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Fly High (Remix) ft. T.I., Young Dro, Diddy & Baby" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.