There are some people whom you owe so much that the total is pretty much impossible to calculate. Such is the case for Birdman and the woman in his life, but that doesn’t stop the Cash Money head honcho from making a guesstimate on Rich Gang‘s latest single: “I owe you 100 Favors.” In addition to producing the joint’s radio-ready synth beat, Detail steps out from behind the boards to deliver an Autotuned hook. Last but most definitely not least, Kendrick Lamar grabs the mic to lace verse three with some bittersweet recollections of a pre-fame relationship. Hannah Lux Davis directs the accompanying visuals. Fans will be able to find 100 Favors, the previously-featured Tapout and much more on Rich Gang’s self-titled full-length, available in stores and online as of July.
Written by richard on 12/12/13
Submit your Rating
Cash Money Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Fly High (Remix) ft. T.I., Young Dro, Diddy & Baby" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.