Judging by the More Than A Game soundtrack selections we’ve featured to date (see Stronger, Drop It Low and Forever), executive producer Polow da Don‘s taken special care to strike the right balance between club bangers and more grown-up motivational jams. On the latest promo single, Polow’s flagship Zone 4, Inc. artist, Rich Boy, lets fans know just how on Top of the World he’s feeling. Brand new Zone 4 signee Chili Chil delivers a sung hook over Rich Boy’s own beat, which sounds like the result of a hypothetical “Cool, Dre, & Toomp” collaboration. In addition to appearing on the More Than a Game soundtrack LP (out Sept. 29), Top of The World will be included on Rich Boy’s yet-untitled sophomore album, due out in 2010.
Written by Burmy on 09/17/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What It Do" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.