Since he shared his excitement about the project in an April interview with our very own DJ Z, many fans have been eagerly awaiting Rich Boy‘s sophomore album, Buried Alive. Though it arrived a bit later than expected, the Booth has finally gotten its hands on the first buzz single. If Drop sounds a bit like Lil’ Wayne‘s A Milli, there’s a good reason for it; as the Mobile, Alabama native devotes one verse to his deep South audience and another to his adoring female fanbase, producer Cha-Lo mixes a vocal sample with heavy bass to Drop way down low. If this recycled combination isn’t your thing, don’t fret; Buried Alive will boast a wide variety of sounds when it is released in the second quarter of 2009.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What It Do ft. Lil' Jon, Sean P & Cutt" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.