Since he shared his excitement about the project in an April interview with our very own DJ Z, many fans have been eagerly awaiting Rich Boy‘s sophomore album, Buried Alive. Though it arrived a bit later than expected, the Booth has finally gotten its hands on the first buzz single. If Drop sounds a bit like Lil’ Wayne‘s A Milli, there’s a good reason for it; as the Mobile, Alabama native devotes one verse to his deep South audience and another to his adoring female fanbase, producer Cha-Lo mixes a vocal sample with heavy bass to Drop way down low. If this recycled combination isn’t your thing, don’t fret; Buried Alive will boast a wide variety of sounds when it is released in the second quarter of 2009.
Written by Burmy on 11/25/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What It Do ft. Lil' Jon, Sean P & Cutt" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.