Since he shared his excitement about the project in an April interview with our very own DJ Z, many fans have been eagerly awaiting Rich Boy‘s sophomore album, Buried Alive. Though it arrived a bit later than expected, the Booth has finally gotten its hands on the first buzz single. If Drop sounds a bit like Lil’ Wayne‘s A Milli, there’s a good reason for it; as the Mobile, Alabama native devotes one verse to his deep South audience and another to his adoring female fanbase, producer Cha-Lo mixes a vocal sample with heavy bass to Drop way down low. If this recycled combination isn’t your thing, don’t fret; Buried Alive will boast a wide variety of sounds when it is released in the second quarter of 2009.
Written by Burmy on 11/25/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What It Do ft. Lil' Jon, Sean P & Cutt" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.