Alabama native and the man behind the Throw Some D’s phenomenon, Rich Boy, is back with the third single off his self-titled debut album. Good Things, produced by Polow Da Don, is a laid back and easy listening radio ready single that reminds its audience to cherish every day that life brings. With assistance from the lovely Keri Hilson, who is also making her rounds on the hit Timbaland single The Way I Are, this manufactured summer jam has a core value that most rap songs forget to cover: friendship. The message is clear: Booty calls are grand and the infamous one night stand is always a great bar story, but a friendship that lasts forever is enough to inspire a Rich Boy single!
Written by DJ Z on 07/25/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What It Do ft. Lil' Jon, Sean P & Cutt" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.