Alabama native and the man behind the Throw Some D’s phenomenon, Rich Boy, is back with the third single off his self-titled debut album. Good Things, produced by Polow Da Don, is a laid back and easy listening radio ready single that reminds its audience to cherish every day that life brings. With assistance from the lovely Keri Hilson, who is also making her rounds on the hit Timbaland single The Way I Are, this manufactured summer jam has a core value that most rap songs forget to cover: friendship. The message is clear: Booty calls are grand and the infamous one night stand is always a great bar story, but a friendship that lasts forever is enough to inspire a Rich Boy single!
Written by DJ Z on 07/25/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What It Do" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.