Alabama native and the man behind the Throw Some D’s phenomenon, Rich Boy, is back with the third single off his self-titled debut album. Good Things, produced by Polow Da Don, is a laid back and easy listening radio ready single that reminds its audience to cherish every day that life brings. With assistance from the lovely Keri Hilson, who is also making her rounds on the hit Timbaland single The Way I Are, this manufactured summer jam has a core value that most rap songs forget to cover: friendship. The message is clear: Booty calls are grand and the infamous one night stand is always a great bar story, but a friendship that lasts forever is enough to inspire a Rich Boy single!
Written by DJ Z on 07/25/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What It Do ft. Lil' Jon, Sean P & Cutt" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.