Alabama native and the man behind the Throw Some D’s phenomenon, Rich Boy, is back with the third single off his self-titled debut album. Good Things, produced by Polow Da Don, is a laid back and easy listening radio ready single that reminds its audience to cherish every day that life brings. With assistance from the lovely Keri Hilson, who is also making her rounds on the hit Timbaland single The Way I Are, this manufactured summer jam has a core value that most rap songs forget to cover: friendship. The message is clear: Booty calls are grand and the infamous one night stand is always a great bar story, but a friendship that lasts forever is enough to inspire a Rich Boy single!
Written by DJ Z on 07/25/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What It Do" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.