Chicago native and infamous ghostwriter for Kanye West, Rhymefest, has been to the drawing boards and back once again. After releasing four singles to radio circuits across the country, we are hand delivered the very single that might finally break the bank. Emphatically claiming a truth that most men—and even women—would agree with, All Girls Cheat. To back him up on his stance, fellow J Records artist Mario joins Fest, forming a collaboration that sounds like the two have been through the process together once before. The beat is provided by Cool N Dre who have resampled the same baseline heard in their 50 Cent/Game produced hit, Hate It or Love It. Let’s just hope Rhymefest and Mario continue to get along, and if their lucky can accept an award on stage… together.
Written by DJ Z on 09/25/06
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Angry Black Man On An Elevator" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.