Chicago native and infamous ghostwriter for Kanye West, Rhymefest, has been to the drawing boards and back once again. After releasing four singles to radio circuits across the country, we are hand delivered the very single that might finally break the bank. Emphatically claiming a truth that most men—and even women—would agree with, All Girls Cheat. To back him up on his stance, fellow J Records artist Mario joins Fest, forming a collaboration that sounds like the two have been through the process together once before. The beat is provided by Cool N Dre who have resampled the same baseline heard in their 50 Cent/Game produced hit, Hate It or Love It. Let’s just hope Rhymefest and Mario continue to get along, and if their lucky can accept an award on stage… together.
Written by DJ Z on 09/25/06
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Angry Black Man On An Elevator" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.