While many artists these days are using the Internet as a means of promotion, Toronto-bred New York City resident Rhea prefers to make her connections the old-fashioned way: by being an artists’ artist. After making an appearance in a Diet Pepsi commercial during Super Bowl XL and singing the national anthem at several sporting events throughout the Northeast, Rhea is Finally ready to promote and release her debut album. In her Booth debut, Rhea presents the remix to her independent hit, Choreographer; with the upbeat production courtesy of Justice Beatz of Amerika intact, Jadakiss provides a guest verse that adds considerable street cred to the cut. The only question is, will it catch on with the industry bigwigs?
Written by Burmy on 12/11/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.