A member of World’s Fair, the Queens hip-hop collective who brought us Sick Rapping Bro last May, Remy Banks returns to make his DJBooth debut as a headliner with freshly-minted promo cut GLDCHN. On this street-ready selection, beatsmith Milo‘s thumping rhythm section and dissonant, sampled flourishes back swagger-drenched bars from the Queensbridge rhymesayer and Spanish Harlem-repping guest Bodega BAMZ. Director Luke Monaghan provides a comedic official visual set in the streets of Los Angeles. While Banks doesn’t currently have any solo projects on the agenda, you can keep it locked to the Booth for all the latest from the Northeastern buzzmaker, both solo and on the collaborative tip.
Written by richard on 02/13/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.