A member of World’s Fair, the Queens hip-hop collective who brought us Sick Rapping Bro last May, Remy Banks returns to make his DJBooth debut as a headliner with freshly-minted promo cut GLDCHN. On this street-ready selection, beatsmith Milo‘s thumping rhythm section and dissonant, sampled flourishes back swagger-drenched bars from the Queensbridge rhymesayer and Spanish Harlem-repping guest Bodega BAMZ. Director Luke Monaghan provides a comedic official visual set in the streets of Los Angeles. While Banks doesn’t currently have any solo projects on the agenda, you can keep it locked to the Booth for all the latest from the Northeastern buzzmaker, both solo and on the collaborative tip.
Written by richard on 02/13/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.