A member of World’s Fair, the Queens hip-hop collective who brought us Sick Rapping Bro last May, Remy Banks returns to make his DJBooth debut as a headliner with freshly-minted promo cut GLDCHN. On this street-ready selection, beatsmith Milo‘s thumping rhythm section and dissonant, sampled flourishes back swagger-drenched bars from the Queensbridge rhymesayer and Spanish Harlem-repping guest Bodega BAMZ. Director Luke Monaghan provides a comedic official visual set in the streets of Los Angeles. While Banks doesn’t currently have any solo projects on the agenda, you can keep it locked to the Booth for all the latest from the Northeastern buzzmaker, both solo and on the collaborative tip.
Written by richard on 02/13/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)