A member of World’s Fair, the Queens hip-hop collective who brought us Sick Rapping Bro last May, Remy Banks returns to make his DJBooth debut as a headliner with freshly-minted promo cut GLDCHN. On this street-ready selection, beatsmith Milo‘s thumping rhythm section and dissonant, sampled flourishes back swagger-drenched bars from the Queensbridge rhymesayer and Spanish Harlem-repping guest Bodega BAMZ. Director Luke Monaghan provides a comedic official visual set in the streets of Los Angeles. While Banks doesn’t currently have any solo projects on the agenda, you can keep it locked to the Booth for all the latest from the Northeastern buzzmaker, both solo and on the collaborative tip.
Written by richard on 02/13/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.