I hate mornings and everything they stand for, so when someone says “Good Morning,” I die a little inside; nothing about waking up early is enjoyable. If I was greeted with dope hip-hop from, say, Remains, however, I’d be up at the crack of dawn every day… maybe. The duo, made up of Lightfoot (the producer) and Andrew Milicia (the emcee), are joined by Fran-P on their latest single. With some clever bars (bonus points for the Mighty Ducks reference!) and a jazzy, chiming beat, this record gives listeners all the nutrients they’ll need to start the day off on the right foot. For more from Remains, check out their last feature, February’s New Focus.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/20/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.