I hate mornings and everything they stand for, so when someone says “Good Morning,” I die a little inside; nothing about waking up early is enjoyable. If I was greeted with dope hip-hop from, say, Remains, however, I’d be up at the crack of dawn every day… maybe. The duo, made up of Lightfoot (the producer) and Andrew Milicia (the emcee), are joined by Fran-P on their latest single. With some clever bars (bonus points for the Mighty Ducks reference!) and a jazzy, chiming beat, this record gives listeners all the nutrients they’ll need to start the day off on the right foot. For more from Remains, check out their last feature, February’s New Focus.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/20/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.