Some people call their significant others’ “honey” or “babe.” Relly Snow? Ever the nonconformist, he refers to the woman he loves as “Darling Indighost.” On the latest single and opening track off his latest street album, the NYC rhymesayer paints a lyrical portrait of the chick in question. Though he has plenty of competition for her heart, the emcee showcases an impressive level of confidence as he spits game, informing her that “Me and you could make cute babies.” Producer SnowKing‘s ambient synths accompany his conversational bars. Fans can find this record, as well as Relly’s Booth debut, I’m Not High, on his No Vacation No Nothing mixtape, released in February for free download via Audiomack.
Written by richard on 05/30/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Not High" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.