Some people call their significant others’ “honey” or “babe.” Relly Snow? Ever the nonconformist, he refers to the woman he loves as “Darling Indighost.” On the latest single and opening track off his latest street album, the NYC rhymesayer paints a lyrical portrait of the chick in question. Though he has plenty of competition for her heart, the emcee showcases an impressive level of confidence as he spits game, informing her that “Me and you could make cute babies.” Producer SnowKing‘s ambient synths accompany his conversational bars. Fans can find this record, as well as Relly’s Booth debut, I’m Not High, on his No Vacation No Nothing mixtape, released in February for free download via Audiomack.
Written by richard on 05/30/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Not High" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.