Some people call their significant others’ “honey” or “babe.” Relly Snow? Ever the nonconformist, he refers to the woman he loves as “Darling Indighost.” On the latest single and opening track off his latest street album, the NYC rhymesayer paints a lyrical portrait of the chick in question. Though he has plenty of competition for her heart, the emcee showcases an impressive level of confidence as he spits game, informing her that “Me and you could make cute babies.” Producer SnowKing‘s ambient synths accompany his conversational bars. Fans can find this record, as well as Relly’s Booth debut, I’m Not High, on his No Vacation No Nothing mixtape, released in February for free download via Audiomack.
Written by richard on 05/30/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Not High" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)