Some people call their significant others’ “honey” or “babe.” Relly Snow? Ever the nonconformist, he refers to the woman he loves as “Darling Indighost.” On the latest single and opening track off his latest street album, the NYC rhymesayer paints a lyrical portrait of the chick in question. Though he has plenty of competition for her heart, the emcee showcases an impressive level of confidence as he spits game, informing her that “Me and you could make cute babies.” Producer SnowKing‘s ambient synths accompany his conversational bars. Fans can find this record, as well as Relly’s Booth debut, I’m Not High, on his No Vacation No Nothing mixtape, released in February for free download via Audiomack.
Written by richard on 05/30/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Not High" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.