When REKS calls himself Rebelutionary, he’s not messing around. As evidenced by the lead single off his next full-length, the Boston representative’s so dissatisfied with the way things are going that he’s fixing to pick up a Shotgun and take aim at the powers that be. Joining the headliner over production partner Numonics’ sampled instrumental, Jon Connor delivers a guest verse, and Vanessa Renee provides hook vocals. Craving more? Then be sure and pick up the emcee-producer duo’s collaborative set when it hits record store shelves and online retailers July 24, via Gracie Productions.
Written by richard on 06/5/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How Can It Be" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.