When REKS calls himself Rebelutionary, he’s not messing around. As evidenced by the lead single off his next full-length, the Boston representative’s so dissatisfied with the way things are going that he’s fixing to pick up a Shotgun and take aim at the powers that be. Joining the headliner over production partner Numonics’ sampled instrumental, Jon Connor delivers a guest verse, and Vanessa Renee provides hook vocals. Craving more? Then be sure and pick up the emcee-producer duo’s collaborative set when it hits record store shelves and online retailers July 24, via Gracie Productions.
Written by richard on 06/5/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How Can It Be" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)