In addition to being one of the most talented underground emcees in the game, REKS is also a loving dad. Today, on a Father’s Day-themed promo single, the Boston emcee lets his children know just how Proud he is of the young adults they’re growing into. Joining the headliner over Hazardis Soundz’ piano-led production, Red Pages contributes a guest hook. Though this joint isn’t attached to any project, those feeling it can keep it locked to The DJBooth for all the latest from the Showoff Records rhymesayer and his forthcoming Rebelutionary LP with Numonics (set for release on 7/24).
Written by richard on 06/17/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How Can It Be" (2008)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.