In addition to being one of the most talented underground emcees in the game, REKS is also a loving dad. Today, on a Father’s Day-themed promo single, the Boston emcee lets his children know just how Proud he is of the young adults they’re growing into. Joining the headliner over Hazardis Soundz’ piano-led production, Red Pages contributes a guest hook. Though this joint isn’t attached to any project, those feeling it can keep it locked to The DJBooth for all the latest from the Showoff Records rhymesayer and his forthcoming Rebelutionary LP with Numonics (set for release on 7/24).
Written by richard on 06/17/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How Can It Be" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.