In addition to being one of the most talented underground emcees in the game, REKS is also a loving dad. Today, on a Father’s Day-themed promo single, the Boston emcee lets his children know just how Proud he is of the young adults they’re growing into. Joining the headliner over Hazardis Soundz’ piano-led production, Red Pages contributes a guest hook. Though this joint isn’t attached to any project, those feeling it can keep it locked to The DJBooth for all the latest from the Showoff Records rhymesayer and his forthcoming Rebelutionary LP with Numonics (set for release on 7/24).
Written by richard on 06/17/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How Can It Be" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.