In addition to being one of the most talented underground emcees in the game, REKS is also a loving dad. Today, on a Father’s Day-themed promo single, the Boston emcee lets his children know just how Proud he is of the young adults they’re growing into. Joining the headliner over Hazardis Soundz’ piano-led production, Red Pages contributes a guest hook. Though this joint isn’t attached to any project, those feeling it can keep it locked to The DJBooth for all the latest from the Showoff Records rhymesayer and his forthcoming Rebelutionary LP with Numonics (set for release on 7/24).
Written by richard on 06/17/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How Can It Be" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.