Remember that feeling you got after dropping 17 hard-earned dollars on your favorite rapper’s new album, and after one listen, you realized it was awful? In addition to being broke, you became angry, frustrated and confused. However, the one feeling that trumped the rest was that of pure disappointment. Thus, in an effort to make sure none of his listeners feel the same way about his music, rapper REKS has promised that “disappointment is not an option” for his upcoming album, Grey Hairs. On the first single from the LP, REKS hooks up with producer Static Selektah for the powerful throwback track, How Can It Be? A great question; listen for the answer.
Written by DJ Z on 02/10/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pray For Me" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)