Just in time for today’s release of REBELutionary, the New England emcee REKS has linked up with fellow spitter J NICS on the visuals for his stand out effort Bang Bang. The record finds both emcees touching on the topic of gun violence, which has unfortunately become all too familiar in Hip-Hop. The music video, which comes courtesy of Light Works Productions, consists of domino-like effected gun violence, which starts with one particular incident and ends quite ominously. On top of Bang Bang, REKS’ REBELutionary features a hefty 17 records all produced by South Florida representer Numonics. REBELutionary is out now on iTunes, via Gracie Productions.
Written by Danielle H. on 07/24/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How Can It Be" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.