What’s better than a freshly grilled burger on a sunny day? A freshly grilled cheeseburger (unless you’re lactose intolerant that is) on a sunny day. It’s crazy to think how one little change can take something you already enjoy and make it that much more enjoyable. Well, today we have an audio cheeseburger in the form of REKS’ newest release. After dropping Bang Bang this past summer, REKS had The Audible Doctor switch up the production and take Bang Bang to another level. With Numonics providing the original beat, The Audible Doctor flips that sound into a soulful and funky track that makes you focus in on the lyrics. So with winter just around the corner, we may have to start cooking our cheeseburgers on a George Foreman, but at least we can enjoy the Bang Bang (Remix) while doing so to give us that nice summer vibe.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 11/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How Can It Be" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.