What’s better than a freshly grilled burger on a sunny day? A freshly grilled cheeseburger (unless you’re lactose intolerant that is) on a sunny day. It’s crazy to think how one little change can take something you already enjoy and make it that much more enjoyable. Well, today we have an audio cheeseburger in the form of REKS’ newest release. After dropping Bang Bang this past summer, REKS had The Audible Doctor switch up the production and take Bang Bang to another level. With Numonics providing the original beat, The Audible Doctor flips that sound into a soulful and funky track that makes you focus in on the lyrics. So with winter just around the corner, we may have to start cooking our cheeseburgers on a George Foreman, but at least we can enjoy the Bang Bang (Remix) while doing so to give us that nice summer vibe.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How Can It Be" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!