What’s better than a freshly grilled burger on a sunny day? A freshly grilled cheeseburger (unless you’re lactose intolerant that is) on a sunny day. It’s crazy to think how one little change can take something you already enjoy and make it that much more enjoyable. Well, today we have an audio cheeseburger in the form of REKS’ newest release. After dropping Bang Bang this past summer, REKS had The Audible Doctor switch up the production and take Bang Bang to another level. With Numonics providing the original beat, The Audible Doctor flips that sound into a soulful and funky track that makes you focus in on the lyrics. So with winter just around the corner, we may have to start cooking our cheeseburgers on a George Foreman, but at least we can enjoy the Bang Bang (Remix) while doing so to give us that nice summer vibe.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 11/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How Can It Be" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.