What’s better than a freshly grilled burger on a sunny day? A freshly grilled cheeseburger (unless you’re lactose intolerant that is) on a sunny day. It’s crazy to think how one little change can take something you already enjoy and make it that much more enjoyable. Well, today we have an audio cheeseburger in the form of REKS’ newest release. After dropping Bang Bang this past summer, REKS had The Audible Doctor switch up the production and take Bang Bang to another level. With Numonics providing the original beat, The Audible Doctor flips that sound into a soulful and funky track that makes you focus in on the lyrics. So with winter just around the corner, we may have to start cooking our cheeseburgers on a George Foreman, but at least we can enjoy the Bang Bang (Remix) while doing so to give us that nice summer vibe.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 11/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How Can It Be" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.