Rejjie Snow may hail from Ireland, but his latest single finds him nearly four thousand miles from home, enjoying the balmy evening air of the Peach State. On promo cut Nights Over Georgia, his first feature since January 2013’s Lost in Empathy, the unsigned buzzmaker details a past romance over his own shapeshifting jazz-piano grooves. As if his rhymes and production weren’t enough, Snow also tries his hand at crooning, showcasing a singing voice far smoother than you might expect from his gravely flow. Noah Lee‘s official visuals round out the package. While this joint isn’t attached to anything larger, Rejjie is currently hard at work on a new project called Dear Annie. Keep it locked for further details on the set, which currently lacks a drop date.
Written by richard on 06/10/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.