Rejjie Snow may hail from Ireland, but his latest single finds him nearly four thousand miles from home, enjoying the balmy evening air of the Peach State. On promo cut Nights Over Georgia, his first feature since January 2013’s Lost in Empathy, the unsigned buzzmaker details a past romance over his own shapeshifting jazz-piano grooves. As if his rhymes and production weren’t enough, Snow also tries his hand at crooning, showcasing a singing voice far smoother than you might expect from his gravely flow. Noah Lee‘s official visuals round out the package. While this joint isn’t attached to anything larger, Rejjie is currently hard at work on a new project called Dear Annie. Keep it locked for further details on the set, which currently lacks a drop date.
Written by richard on 06/10/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.