Rejjie Snow may hail from Ireland, but his latest single finds him nearly four thousand miles from home, enjoying the balmy evening air of the Peach State. On promo cut Nights Over Georgia, his first feature since January 2013’s Lost in Empathy, the unsigned buzzmaker details a past romance over his own shapeshifting jazz-piano grooves. As if his rhymes and production weren’t enough, Snow also tries his hand at crooning, showcasing a singing voice far smoother than you might expect from his gravely flow. Noah Lee‘s official visuals round out the package. While this joint isn’t attached to anything larger, Rejjie is currently hard at work on a new project called Dear Annie. Keep it locked for further details on the set, which currently lacks a drop date.
Written by richard on 06/10/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.