Rejjie Snow may hail from Ireland, but his latest single finds him nearly four thousand miles from home, enjoying the balmy evening air of the Peach State. On promo cut Nights Over Georgia, his first feature since January 2013’s Lost in Empathy, the unsigned buzzmaker details a past romance over his own shapeshifting jazz-piano grooves. As if his rhymes and production weren’t enough, Snow also tries his hand at crooning, showcasing a singing voice far smoother than you might expect from his gravely flow. Noah Lee‘s official visuals round out the package. While this joint isn’t attached to anything larger, Rejjie is currently hard at work on a new project called Dear Annie. Keep it locked for further details on the set, which currently lacks a drop date.
Written by richard on 06/10/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.