For installment numero tres in their monthly First Monday series, HiPNOTT Records duo The Regiment present Don’t Judge Me, a joint designed to illuminate the struggle to those who would cast stones. Over DJ Qvali‘s production, complete with a Jay-Z sampled hook, OSI and IseQold spit about the plight of those who must turn to violence in order to survive. Those digging it should keep it locked for further entries in The Regiment’s ongoing series, as well as picking up a copy of The Panic Button when it drops in September.
Written by richard on 06/7/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Old School Vibe" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.