For installment numero tres in their monthly First Monday series, HiPNOTT Records duo The Regiment present Don’t Judge Me, a joint designed to illuminate the struggle to those who would cast stones. Over DJ Qvali‘s production, complete with a Jay-Z sampled hook, OSI and IseQold spit about the plight of those who must turn to violence in order to survive. Those digging it should keep it locked for further entries in The Regiment’s ongoing series, as well as picking up a copy of The Panic Button when it drops in September.
Written by richard on 06/7/11
Soul Tools Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Old School Vibe" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.