For installment numero tres in their monthly First Monday series, HiPNOTT Records duo The Regiment present Don’t Judge Me, a joint designed to illuminate the struggle to those who would cast stones. Over DJ Qvali‘s production, complete with a Jay-Z sampled hook, OSI and IseQold spit about the plight of those who must turn to violence in order to survive. Those digging it should keep it locked for further entries in The Regiment’s ongoing series, as well as picking up a copy of The Panic Button when it drops in September.
Written by richard on 06/7/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Old School Vibe" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.