Despite being signed to Busta Rhymes’ Flipmode Entertainment, Reek da Villian is busy looking for major-label distribution for his long-in-the-works debut album. To Let The Bidding Wars Begin, the NYC native is set to release a mixtape in early ‘09, full of numerous freestyles and previously-unreleased studio session material. On We Rollin’, one of the ‘previously-unreleased sessions’, guest feature T.I. dusts off his old T.I.P. persona (which he had seemingly retired as of Paper Trail) and Rhymes chips in with his slower-than-normal flow. So, can Reek hold his own against all heavyweights, or just those that tend to go soft? Let the comment wars begin…
Written by Burmy on 12/10/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How We Roll (Remix)" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.