Despite being signed to Busta Rhymes’ Flipmode Entertainment, Reek da Villian is busy looking for major-label distribution for his long-in-the-works debut album. To Let The Bidding Wars Begin, the NYC native is set to release a mixtape in early ‘09, full of numerous freestyles and previously-unreleased studio session material. On We Rollin’, one of the ‘previously-unreleased sessions’, guest feature T.I. dusts off his old T.I.P. persona (which he had seemingly retired as of Paper Trail) and Rhymes chips in with his slower-than-normal flow. So, can Reek hold his own against all heavyweights, or just those that tend to go soft? Let the comment wars begin…
Written by Burmy on 12/10/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How We Roll (Remix)" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.