Redman is quite a versatile artist. Between getting Dirrty with Xtina, and being stabbed to death by a killer doll in the film Seed of Chucky, Red has found success in a number of mediums. But with Put it Down, the Timbaland-produced single from his sixth studio album, Red Gone Wild, Redman reminds us of what he does best. This catchy cut has Timbaland’s trademark electronica sound all over it, and is quite infectious. The only question is whether or not Redman will see JT numbers?
Written by Beeb on 03/15/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Go" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.