Redman is quite a versatile artist. Between getting Dirrty with Xtina, and being stabbed to death by a killer doll in the film Seed of Chucky, Red has found success in a number of mediums. But with Put it Down, the Timbaland-produced single from his sixth studio album, Red Gone Wild, Redman reminds us of what he does best. This catchy cut has Timbaland’s trademark electronica sound all over it, and is quite infectious. The only question is whether or not Redman will see JT numbers?
Written by Beeb on 03/15/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Go" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)