Redman is quite a versatile artist. Between getting Dirrty with Xtina, and being stabbed to death by a killer doll in the film Seed of Chucky, Red has found success in a number of mediums. But with Put it Down, the Timbaland-produced single from his sixth studio album, Red Gone Wild, Redman reminds us of what he does best. This catchy cut has Timbaland’s trademark electronica sound all over it, and is quite infectious. The only question is whether or not Redman will see JT numbers?
Written by Beeb on 03/15/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Go" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.