Redman is quite a versatile artist. Between getting Dirrty with Xtina, and being stabbed to death by a killer doll in the film Seed of Chucky, Red has found success in a number of mediums. But with Put it Down, the Timbaland-produced single from his sixth studio album, Red Gone Wild, Redman reminds us of what he does best. This catchy cut has Timbaland’s trademark electronica sound all over it, and is quite infectious. The only question is whether or not Redman will see JT numbers?
Written by Beeb on 03/15/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Go" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.