Are you so miserable at rhyming that you make Waka Flocka look like a paragon of lyricism and technical facility? Not to worry: on his latest feature, Windy City producer Rediculus has enlisted a formidable lineup of guests to offer abject suckers a tutorial on the fundamentals, starting with How to Hold a Mic. OK, to keep it one-hundred, the record is less of a lecture in the art of rhyming than a gauntlet thrown down in front of wack emcees, but aspiring rappers stand to learn quite a bit from the witty, dextrous bars guest emcees Soul Khan, Sadat X and The Daylaborers deliver over the Picture Perfect beatsmith’s boom-bap production. An entertaining, animated video rounds out the package. Fans can find this jam and plenty more Rediculusly dope material on The Morning After – 2012 Remixed and Revisited, released December 10, and available for purchase via Bandcamp.
Written by richard on 12/17/12
Submit your Rating
Knowledge Giving Birth Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Picture Perfect" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.