Are you so miserable at rhyming that you make Waka Flocka look like a paragon of lyricism and technical facility? Not to worry: on his latest feature, Windy City producer Rediculus has enlisted a formidable lineup of guests to offer abject suckers a tutorial on the fundamentals, starting with How to Hold a Mic. OK, to keep it one-hundred, the record is less of a lecture in the art of rhyming than a gauntlet thrown down in front of wack emcees, but aspiring rappers stand to learn quite a bit from the witty, dextrous bars guest emcees Soul Khan, Sadat X and The Daylaborers deliver over the Picture Perfect beatsmith’s boom-bap production. An entertaining, animated video rounds out the package. Fans can find this jam and plenty more Rediculusly dope material on The Morning After – 2012 Remixed and Revisited, released December 10, and available for purchase via Bandcamp.
Written by richard on 12/17/12
Knowledge Giving Birth Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Picture Perfect" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)