Are you so miserable at rhyming that you make Waka Flocka look like a paragon of lyricism and technical facility? Not to worry: on his latest feature, Windy City producer Rediculus has enlisted a formidable lineup of guests to offer abject suckers a tutorial on the fundamentals, starting with How to Hold a Mic. OK, to keep it one-hundred, the record is less of a lecture in the art of rhyming than a gauntlet thrown down in front of wack emcees, but aspiring rappers stand to learn quite a bit from the witty, dextrous bars guest emcees Soul Khan, Sadat X and The Daylaborers deliver over the Picture Perfect beatsmith’s boom-bap production. An entertaining, animated video rounds out the package. Fans can find this jam and plenty more Rediculusly dope material on The Morning After – 2012 Remixed and Revisited, released December 10, and available for purchase via Bandcamp.
Written by richard on 12/17/12
Submit your Rating
Knowledge Giving Birth Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Picture Perfect" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.