If the mark of quality hip-hop is its ability to create a vivid image in the listener’s mind, then Rediculus’ first Booth feature could justifiably be called Picture Perfect. Here, the Chicago producer/engineer’s fresh, colorful production sets the mood as Sha Stimuli, Sadat X and Emilio Rojas deliver vibrant guest bars. Released in September, Masters of Conversation: Punchlines and Parables is available now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 12/21/11
Submit your Rating
Knowledge Giving Birth Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How to Hold the Mic" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.