At first blush, the theme of Redfoo‘s latest promo cut seems incredibly inappropriate for a Monday morning. But if you think about it, sitting at your desk at the beginning of a long work week, listening to adrenaline-pumping club music, is pretty f**king ridiculous. The LMFAO rapper, producer and DJ’s first solo feature (He previously appeared as a guest on Flo Rida‘s Run), Let’s Get Ridiculous is a dancefloor anthem par excellence. Backed by his own scorching EDM grooves, the artist exhorts listeners to cut loose, wild out and generally tear sh*t up. Are you going to be requesting this high-energy promo cut at the local spot this weekend? Those leaning towards the affirmative can, of course, keep their browsers locked to our pages for RedFoo’s latest body-moving concoctions.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.