At first blush, the theme of Redfoo‘s latest promo cut seems incredibly inappropriate for a Monday morning. But if you think about it, sitting at your desk at the beginning of a long work week, listening to adrenaline-pumping club music, is pretty f**king ridiculous. The LMFAO rapper, producer and DJ’s first solo feature (He previously appeared as a guest on Flo Rida‘s Run), Let’s Get Ridiculous is a dancefloor anthem par excellence. Backed by his own scorching EDM grooves, the artist exhorts listeners to cut loose, wild out and generally tear sh*t up. Are you going to be requesting this high-energy promo cut at the local spot this weekend? Those leaning towards the affirmative can, of course, keep their browsers locked to our pages for RedFoo’s latest body-moving concoctions.
Written by richard on 09/9/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.