At first blush, the theme of Redfoo‘s latest promo cut seems incredibly inappropriate for a Monday morning. But if you think about it, sitting at your desk at the beginning of a long work week, listening to adrenaline-pumping club music, is pretty f**king ridiculous. The LMFAO rapper, producer and DJ’s first solo feature (He previously appeared as a guest on Flo Rida‘s Run), Let’s Get Ridiculous is a dancefloor anthem par excellence. Backed by his own scorching EDM grooves, the artist exhorts listeners to cut loose, wild out and generally tear sh*t up. Are you going to be requesting this high-energy promo cut at the local spot this weekend? Those leaning towards the affirmative can, of course, keep their browsers locked to our pages for RedFoo’s latest body-moving concoctions.
Written by richard on 09/9/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.