At first blush, the theme of Redfoo‘s latest promo cut seems incredibly inappropriate for a Monday morning. But if you think about it, sitting at your desk at the beginning of a long work week, listening to adrenaline-pumping club music, is pretty f**king ridiculous. The LMFAO rapper, producer and DJ’s first solo feature (He previously appeared as a guest on Flo Rida‘s Run), Let’s Get Ridiculous is a dancefloor anthem par excellence. Backed by his own scorching EDM grooves, the artist exhorts listeners to cut loose, wild out and generally tear sh*t up. Are you going to be requesting this high-energy promo cut at the local spot this weekend? Those leaning towards the affirmative can, of course, keep their browsers locked to our pages for RedFoo’s latest body-moving concoctions.
Written by richard on 09/9/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)