With his third feature in the Booth (and his first in about ten months), Redd Eyezz finds himself back on Asylum Records (his 2005-07 label home). Ready to finally release his debut album, Never Personal, the Miami native has teamed up with one of the Dirty South’s foremost producers for potential single Boom. As Redd gets ready to stunt on the females in his whip, Mannie Fresh spits some Big Tymers-esque game on the hook and second verse, while delivering a beat that will get your “415s beatin’ hard like a stepdaddy.” Like we’ve stated numerous times, computer speakers can be very deceiving here; the lyrics should make it crystal clear where Boom sounds best.
Written by Burmy on 01/27/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How Much (Remix) ft. Juvenile & Flo Rida" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.