With his third feature in the Booth (and his first in about ten months), Redd Eyezz finds himself back on Asylum Records (his 2005-07 label home). Ready to finally release his debut album, Never Personal, the Miami native has teamed up with one of the Dirty South’s foremost producers for potential single Boom. As Redd gets ready to stunt on the females in his whip, Mannie Fresh spits some Big Tymers-esque game on the hook and second verse, while delivering a beat that will get your “415s beatin’ hard like a stepdaddy.” Like we’ve stated numerous times, computer speakers can be very deceiving here; the lyrics should make it crystal clear where Boom sounds best.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How Much (Remix) ft. Juvenile & Flo Rida" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!