With his third feature in the Booth (and his first in about ten months), Redd Eyezz finds himself back on Asylum Records (his 2005-07 label home). Ready to finally release his debut album, Never Personal, the Miami native has teamed up with one of the Dirty South’s foremost producers for potential single Boom. As Redd gets ready to stunt on the females in his whip, Mannie Fresh spits some Big Tymers-esque game on the hook and second verse, while delivering a beat that will get your “415s beatin’ hard like a stepdaddy.” Like we’ve stated numerous times, computer speakers can be very deceiving here; the lyrics should make it crystal clear where Boom sounds best.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How Much (Remix) ft. Juvenile & Flo Rida" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.