It seems there are two trends in hip-hop that will never die; rappers who rhyme about jewelry and rappers who feature Weezy on their own music. Back again is Miami MC Redd Eyezz, whose remix to How Much (featuring Juvenile and Flo Rida) was previously featured on DJBooth, and this time he’s just combining both trends. Lil’ Wayne and Birdman hop on board (family discount possibly?) and the three Southern MCs show off their jewels, comparing their Bling Blaw shine. Interestingly enough, this song was already done; Red Café and Fabolous got their East Coast Bling Blaow (notice the inclusion of the letter ‘A’) on in ’06. Recycling is good for the environment, is it good for hip-hop?
Written by DJ Z on 03/31/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How Much (Remix) ft. Juvenile & Flo Rida" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Ludacris ft. Miguel - Good Lovin’
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.