It seems there are two trends in hip-hop that will never die; rappers who rhyme about jewelry and rappers who feature Weezy on their own music. Back again is Miami MC Redd Eyezz, whose remix to How Much (featuring Juvenile and Flo Rida) was previously featured on DJBooth, and this time he’s just combining both trends. Lil’ Wayne and Birdman hop on board (family discount possibly?) and the three Southern MCs show off their jewels, comparing their Bling Blaw shine. Interestingly enough, this song was already done; Red Café and Fabolous got their East Coast Bling Blaow (notice the inclusion of the letter ‘A’) on in ’06. Recycling is good for the environment, is it good for hip-hop?
Written by DJ Z on 03/31/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How Much (Remix) ft. Juvenile & Flo Rida" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.