It seems there are two trends in hip-hop that will never die; rappers who rhyme about jewelry and rappers who feature Weezy on their own music. Back again is Miami MC Redd Eyezz, whose remix to How Much (featuring Juvenile and Flo Rida) was previously featured on DJBooth, and this time he’s just combining both trends. Lil’ Wayne and Birdman hop on board (family discount possibly?) and the three Southern MCs show off their jewels, comparing their Bling Blaw shine. Interestingly enough, this song was already done; Red Café and Fabolous got their East Coast Bling Blaow (notice the inclusion of the letter ‘A’) on in ’06. Recycling is good for the environment, is it good for hip-hop?
Written by DJ Z on 03/31/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How Much (Remix) ft. Juvenile & Flo Rida" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.