It seems there are two trends in hip-hop that will never die; rappers who rhyme about jewelry and rappers who feature Weezy on their own music. Back again is Miami MC Redd Eyezz, whose remix to How Much (featuring Juvenile and Flo Rida) was previously featured on DJBooth, and this time he’s just combining both trends. Lil’ Wayne and Birdman hop on board (family discount possibly?) and the three Southern MCs show off their jewels, comparing their Bling Blaw shine. Interestingly enough, this song was already done; Red Café and Fabolous got their East Coast Bling Blaow (notice the inclusion of the letter ‘A’) on in ’06. Recycling is good for the environment, is it good for hip-hop?
Written by DJ Z on 03/31/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How Much (Remix) ft. Juvenile & Flo Rida" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.