It seems there are two trends in hip-hop that will never die; rappers who rhyme about jewelry and rappers who feature Weezy on their own music. Back again is Miami MC Redd Eyezz, whose remix to How Much (featuring Juvenile and Flo Rida) was previously featured on DJBooth, and this time he’s just combining both trends. Lil’ Wayne and Birdman hop on board (family discount possibly?) and the three Southern MCs show off their jewels, comparing their Bling Blaw shine. Interestingly enough, this song was already done; Red Café and Fabolous got their East Coast Bling Blaow (notice the inclusion of the letter ‘A’) on in ’06. Recycling is good for the environment, is it good for hip-hop?
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How Much (Remix) ft. Juvenile & Flo Rida" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. A$AP Ferg - Lac Lac
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Lupe Fiasco x Ab-Soul - Thorns & Horns
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.