Signed to indie B.I.G Entertainment, Miami rapper Redd Eyezz is hoping he can match the recent success of his fellow home town rappers as he arrives on the national scene. For right now, though, Redd is only concerned with How Much he’ll need to spend, in order to get his favorite services at the local strip joint. (Okay, so he has to work on his priorities…) On the remix to this ‘06 underground club banger, Juvenile hops on the first verse and former in-house producer Sinista takes care of the beat. Thanks to a major boost, however, from fellow Miami (and Atlantic) artist Flo Rida, there isn’t a reason why this remix wouldn’t be spun everywhere the original received airplay and then some.
Written by Burmy on 03/13/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bling Blaw ft. Lil' Wayne & Birdman" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kendrick Lamar - i
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.