Signed to indie B.I.G Entertainment, Miami rapper Redd Eyezz is hoping he can match the recent success of his fellow home town rappers as he arrives on the national scene. For right now, though, Redd is only concerned with How Much he’ll need to spend, in order to get his favorite services at the local strip joint. (Okay, so he has to work on his priorities…) On the remix to this ‘06 underground club banger, Juvenile hops on the first verse and former in-house producer Sinista takes care of the beat. Thanks to a major boost, however, from fellow Miami (and Atlantic) artist Flo Rida, there isn’t a reason why this remix wouldn’t be spun everywhere the original received airplay and then some.
Written by Burmy on 03/13/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bling Blaw ft. Lil' Wayne & Birdman" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.