Signed to indie B.I.G Entertainment, Miami rapper Redd Eyezz is hoping he can match the recent success of his fellow home town rappers as he arrives on the national scene. For right now, though, Redd is only concerned with How Much he’ll need to spend, in order to get his favorite services at the local strip joint. (Okay, so he has to work on his priorities…) On the remix to this ‘06 underground club banger, Juvenile hops on the first verse and former in-house producer Sinista takes care of the beat. Thanks to a major boost, however, from fellow Miami (and Atlantic) artist Flo Rida, there isn’t a reason why this remix wouldn’t be spun everywhere the original received airplay and then some.
Written by Burmy on 03/13/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bling Blaw ft. Lil' Wayne & Birdman" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.