Give me a second here… thinking, thinking, thinking… nope. I can’t think of a single way, plausible or implausible, to twist the facts and fool you into believing Red Cafe‘s latest mixtape leak, We Get It On is about anything other than, well, getting it on. While listeners expecting a groundbreaking premise may want to look elsewhere, those who do choose to accompany the Big Apple mainstay on his quest for sexual intercourse will undoubtedly find the journey an entertaining one. With Cardiak‘s synth arpeggios and kick-handclap percussion as his canvas, Cafe spits game to a Miss America-caliber shawty, deftly toeing the line between classy and freaky: “Baby you fine like the wine in my cellar, now I got you wet can’t find an umbrella.” Handling the hook in typically smooth style, Omarion chimes in to inquire whether said female might have any hot friends. So, do you approve of how Red Cafe and Omarion get it on? Those who answer in the affirmative can expect plenty more bangers on the headliner’s Above the Cloudz mixtape, which has yet to receive a solid release date.
Written by richard on 03/14/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Diddy Bop" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.