Give me a second here… thinking, thinking, thinking… nope. I can’t think of a single way, plausible or implausible, to twist the facts and fool you into believing Red Cafe‘s latest mixtape leak, We Get It On is about anything other than, well, getting it on. While listeners expecting a groundbreaking premise may want to look elsewhere, those who do choose to accompany the Big Apple mainstay on his quest for sexual intercourse will undoubtedly find the journey an entertaining one. With Cardiak‘s synth arpeggios and kick-handclap percussion as his canvas, Cafe spits game to a Miss America-caliber shawty, deftly toeing the line between classy and freaky: “Baby you fine like the wine in my cellar, now I got you wet can’t find an umbrella.” Handling the hook in typically smooth style, Omarion chimes in to inquire whether said female might have any hot friends. So, do you approve of how Red Cafe and Omarion get it on? Those who answer in the affirmative can expect plenty more bangers on the headliner’s Above the Cloudz mixtape, which has yet to receive a solid release date.
Written by richard on 03/14/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Diddy Bop" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)