I’ll bet you anything that at least one lazy interviewer out there has asked Red Cafe, “If you owned a cafe, what would you serve?” Perhaps so that he doesn’t have to answer that corny question ever again, he addresses it once and for all on a brand new promo single. Over an ominous synth-string arrangement by Jahlil Beats, he warns his (many) enemies that, when he and his clique sit down to eat, they’re gonna be the main course: “If you ain’t with the family, y’all on The Menu.” Has this aggressive jam left you craving more? Then stay tuned; Red Cafe has yet to unveil details on any forthcoming project, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 06/30/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Diddy Bop" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.