I’ll bet you anything that at least one lazy interviewer out there has asked Red Cafe, “If you owned a cafe, what would you serve?” Perhaps so that he doesn’t have to answer that corny question ever again, he addresses it once and for all on a brand new promo single. Over an ominous synth-string arrangement by Jahlil Beats, he warns his (many) enemies that, when he and his clique sit down to eat, they’re gonna be the main course: “If you ain’t with the family, y’all on The Menu.” Has this aggressive jam left you craving more? Then stay tuned; Red Cafe has yet to unveil details on any forthcoming project, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 06/30/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Diddy Bop" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)