I’ll bet you anything that at least one lazy interviewer out there has asked Red Cafe, “If you owned a cafe, what would you serve?” Perhaps so that he doesn’t have to answer that corny question ever again, he addresses it once and for all on a brand new promo single. Over an ominous synth-string arrangement by Jahlil Beats, he warns his (many) enemies that, when he and his clique sit down to eat, they’re gonna be the main course: “If you ain’t with the family, y’all on The Menu.” Has this aggressive jam left you craving more? Then stay tuned; Red Cafe has yet to unveil details on any forthcoming project, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 06/30/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Diddy Bop" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.