I’ll bet you anything that at least one lazy interviewer out there has asked Red Cafe, “If you owned a cafe, what would you serve?” Perhaps so that he doesn’t have to answer that corny question ever again, he addresses it once and for all on a brand new promo single. Over an ominous synth-string arrangement by Jahlil Beats, he warns his (many) enemies that, when he and his clique sit down to eat, they’re gonna be the main course: “If you ain’t with the family, y’all on The Menu.” Has this aggressive jam left you craving more? Then stay tuned; Red Cafe has yet to unveil details on any forthcoming project, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 06/30/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Diddy Bop" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.