Back in April, Boothgoers proved that real does indeed Reckonize Real, awarding the aforementioned Queens beatsmith’s debut feature a stunning 4.8-star average rating. How could he possibly top that achievement, you ask? Simple: by creating a record that’s literally real Beyond all Recognition. To assist him in accomplishing that feat, Reck’s recruited a formidable lineup of guests; Boston mic-murderer REKS and EMS member Mayhem each unleash their most potent lyrical ammunition over the headliner’s chopped-sample beat, which comes complete with some masterful turntable work by ToneDeff CuTz. Frankly, the sheer dopeness on display here makes my head spin. I’m pretty sure that was the intended effect, so I’ll chalk this cut up as a success. For Beyond Recognition and many more bangers, cop Reckonize Real’s DOPAMINE LP when it drops October 29, via Real Deff Music Group/BoomBox Bullies.
Written by richard on 10/17/13
Submit your Rating
Real Deff Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Business" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)