First impressions are very important; just ask Chicago emcee Really Doe, whose Kanye West-assisted record, Plastic, was first introduced to Booth regulars this past March, receiving mixed reviews. Nearly nine months later, however, Doe is back in the Booth, seizing the chance to make a new first impression on those who passed him by the first time around. On Opera of Love, produced by past West collaborator Donte Winslow, Really Doe details the best type of sexual experience: one in which his female partner loudly expresses her satisfaction. Signed to G.O.O.D. Music, Doe will ultimately be competing with several of his labelmates, including fellow Chitown native and Go Getters group member GLC, for the chance to shine first and brightest in 2009. In the meantime, though, consider this record a second date.
Listen to More: Really Doe
Written by DJ Z on 12/8/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Plastic ft. Kanye West" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)