While Kanye West‘s G.O.O.D. Music has a vast roster of artists (mostly from Chicago, might I add), only three have gotten to release an album off the label: Grammy-winners Common and John Legend, and longtime Tribe Called Quest collaborator, Consequence. As other signees, who include GLC, Fonzworth Bentley, and Tony Williams, await their time to shine, a newcomer has stepped to the front of the line. Fed up with rappers who “make it rain,” Chi-Town’s Really Doe looks to outdo them (in efficiency, anyway) by merely swiping his new single, Plastic. Though Doe is a main stage rookie, his credit limit must be substantial as Kanye contributes both a verse and solid production. So budget well consumers; Doe’s First Impression drops later this year.
Written by Burmy on 03/30/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Opera of Love" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.