While Kanye West‘s G.O.O.D. Music has a vast roster of artists (mostly from Chicago, might I add), only three have gotten to release an album off the label: Grammy-winners Common and John Legend, and longtime Tribe Called Quest collaborator, Consequence. As other signees, who include GLC, Fonzworth Bentley, and Tony Williams, await their time to shine, a newcomer has stepped to the front of the line. Fed up with rappers who “make it rain,” Chi-Town’s Really Doe looks to outdo them (in efficiency, anyway) by merely swiping his new single, Plastic. Though Doe is a main stage rookie, his credit limit must be substantial as Kanye contributes both a verse and solid production. So budget well consumers; Doe’s First Impression drops later this year.
Written by Burmy on 03/30/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Opera of Love" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.