Fresh off earning overwhelming reader acclaim for Get This Together, Real Talk return to our pages with another world premiere off their forthcoming EP. On The Truth, Davincci comes together with project collaborators Miami Beat Wave to craft a understated instrumental backdrop for his own intricate rhymes, as well as those of crewmates ST. LaRok and AG. Fans can find this cut and much more (including guest appearances by Angel Ocean and Omniscient) on Louder Than Words, scheduled for release sometime in late September.
Written by richard on 06/25/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.