Absent from our pages since August 2012, when they graced our pages with EP title track Louder Than Words, Real Talk return to feed their hungry fanbase with another standout off their latest street release. On From Here to There, fellow house faves Miami Beat Wave man the mixing boards, pairing staccato brass stabs with a stop-start rhythm section as DaVincci, St. LaRok and AG Lyonz tell the competition why they’ll never measure up. It ain’t hate—it’s just real talk. Complete with a hook interpolated from Mos Def‘s Nate Dogg-assisted Oh No, this record is one of many bangers to be found on the crew’s Louder Than Words EP, released digitally in December. Additionally, the record’s slated to appear on MBW’s #B2B tape, due out before the end of January.
Written by richard on 01/16/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.