Absent from our pages since August 2012, when they graced our pages with EP title track Louder Than Words, Real Talk return to feed their hungry fanbase with another standout off their latest street release. On From Here to There, fellow house faves Miami Beat Wave man the mixing boards, pairing staccato brass stabs with a stop-start rhythm section as DaVincci, St. LaRok and AG Lyonz tell the competition why they’ll never measure up. It ain’t hate—it’s just real talk. Complete with a hook interpolated from Mos Def‘s Nate Dogg-assisted Oh No, this record is one of many bangers to be found on the crew’s Louder Than Words EP, released digitally in December. Additionally, the record’s slated to appear on MBW’s #B2B tape, due out before the end of January.
Written by richard on 01/16/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.