Absent from our pages since August 2012, when they graced our pages with EP title track Louder Than Words, Real Talk return to feed their hungry fanbase with another standout off their latest street release. On From Here to There, fellow house faves Miami Beat Wave man the mixing boards, pairing staccato brass stabs with a stop-start rhythm section as DaVincci, St. LaRok and AG Lyonz tell the competition why they’ll never measure up. It ain’t hate—it’s just real talk. Complete with a hook interpolated from Mos Def‘s Nate Dogg-assisted Oh No, this record is one of many bangers to be found on the crew’s Louder Than Words EP, released digitally in December. Additionally, the record’s slated to appear on MBW’s #B2B tape, due out before the end of January.
Written by richard on 01/16/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.