Last we heard from Razah, the then-Def Jam signee was pleading with his girl to Try and make their love work, despite his prior indiscretions. Though the singer’s relationship with his label didn’t work out (he’s now operating indie), he and his significant other did, in fact weather the storm together; new single My Girl finds Razah celebrating their enduring commitment to one another, pouring out his heart with the help of R&B heavyweight Ne-Yo. This C.S.V.M.-produced jam and much more can be found on Razah’s The Razahlution LP, due out October 4 via Just Us Music Group.
Written by richard on 08/30/11
Submit your Rating
Just Us Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Life Is A Movie (Remix) ft. Various" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.