Last we heard from Razah, the then-Def Jam signee was pleading with his girl to Try and make their love work, despite his prior indiscretions. Though the singer’s relationship with his label didn’t work out (he’s now operating indie), he and his significant other did, in fact weather the storm together; new single My Girl finds Razah celebrating their enduring commitment to one another, pouring out his heart with the help of R&B heavyweight Ne-Yo. This C.S.V.M.-produced jam and much more can be found on Razah’s The Razahlution LP, due out October 4 via Just Us Music Group.
Written by richard on 08/30/11
Submit your Rating
Just Us Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Life Is A Movie (Remix) ft. Various" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.