Last we heard from Razah, the then-Def Jam signee was pleading with his girl to Try and make their love work, despite his prior indiscretions. Though the singer’s relationship with his label didn’t work out (he’s now operating indie), he and his significant other did, in fact weather the storm together; new single My Girl finds Razah celebrating their enduring commitment to one another, pouring out his heart with the help of R&B heavyweight Ne-Yo. This C.S.V.M.-produced jam and much more can be found on Razah’s The Razahlution LP, due out October 4 via Just Us Music Group.
Written by richard on 08/30/11
Submit your Rating
Just Us Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Life Is A Movie (Remix) ft. Various" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.