Last we heard from Razah, the then-Def Jam signee was pleading with his girl to Try and make their love work, despite his prior indiscretions. Though the singer’s relationship with his label didn’t work out (he’s now operating indie), he and his significant other did, in fact weather the storm together; new single My Girl finds Razah celebrating their enduring commitment to one another, pouring out his heart with the help of R&B heavyweight Ne-Yo. This C.S.V.M.-produced jam and much more can be found on Razah’s The Razahlution LP, due out October 4 via Just Us Music Group.
Written by richard on 08/30/11
Just Us Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Life Is A Movie (Remix) ft. Various" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)