Last we heard from Razah, the then-Def Jam signee was pleading with his girl to Try and make their love work, despite his prior indiscretions. Though the singer’s relationship with his label didn’t work out (he’s now operating indie), he and his significant other did, in fact weather the storm together; new single My Girl finds Razah celebrating their enduring commitment to one another, pouring out his heart with the help of R&B heavyweight Ne-Yo. This C.S.V.M.-produced jam and much more can be found on Razah’s The Razahlution LP, due out October 4 via Just Us Music Group.
Written by richard on 08/30/11
Just Us Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Life Is A Movie (Remix) ft. Various" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.