When he introduced himself to the Booth with Rain back in November of ‘07, Razah had just inked a deal with Def Jam and was preparing to drop his self-titled debut later that year. Less than a year later, the Jamaica/Brooklyn representative realized that he wasn’t feeling comfortable with the direction the label wanted him to go, so now he’s enjoying free agent status while waiting for someone to come along with a better deal. In the meantime, he’s sent the Booth a previously-unreleased track that might help that new contract come sooner than later. Enjoying a night out at his favorite club, Razah asks the DJ to stay cool and Let The Music Play as he puts the moves on a willing shorty. Complete with a high-energy beat by Info, Let The Music Play is sure to inspire similar scenarios anywhere it gets rotation—if any label execs happen to be in attendance, a bidding war may even break out on the spot!
Written by Burmy on 03/29/09
Submit your Rating
Just Us Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Life Is A Movie (Remix) ft. Various" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.