Having split with Def Jam, Razah is ready to enjoy his free agent status—at least until he gets an offer from a label willing to take him as he is. This brand new single finds the Jamaica-born, Brooklyn-raised singer feeling on top of the world, thanks to a budding romance with a woman who takes him Higher than he’s ever been before. Razah’s smoother-than-ever voice and Rykeyz’ piano-driven production add up to a record sure to get spins just about everywhere imaginable, and one likely to leave the Def Jam brass wondering how they let the singer slip away. Here’s hoping Razah can maintain that positive attitude until his new label comes knocking; since execs do visit this site, that may happen sooner than later.
Written by Burmy on 05/18/09
Submit your Rating
Just Us Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Life Is A Movie (Remix) ft. Various" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.